You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spitz II jacket is a jacket man weight / soundness exceptional.
With the integration of GORE-TEX ® Pro Shell 3-layer jacket is designed for the practice of all mountain activities
The manufacturer, Haglöfs has paid particular attention to the fine finishes and quality as always.
The mountain jacket Spitz II is thought and made to be forgotten in use by Haglöfs.
Haglöfs slogan that can suit jacket that is "Spitz II Jacket your second skin, for us men!"
Haglöfs we propose three new colors for this spring-summer 2013.
- High Mountain jacket for extremely strong while being breathable and lightweight.
- Mountaineering jacket
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back, hip and hood.
- Micro-tape GORE-TEX ® to reduce weight and increase breathability.
- DWR treated surfaces.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at three points, with reinforced end wire and foam.
- Main zipper, waterproof and bidirectional flap against weather and microfleece chin guard.
- Two Napoleon pockets compatible with a harness with waterproof zippers.
- A sleeve pocket with waterproof zipper.
- Two Internal mesh pockets, one of which is provided with a zipper.
- Articulated sleeves with underarm ventilation waterproof.
- Velcro adjustable sleeves with bellows.
- Adjustment of one hand by the cord at the hem.
- Polyamide lining at cuffs and bottom hem.
Composition Membrane :
- Gore-Tex ® 3-layer Pro 128 g / m²
- Material: 100% polyamide, micro ripstop face and ePTFE membrane light weave donor.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head:> 28,000 mm, RET: <6
- Weight: 128 g / m²
- Gore-Tex ® 3-layer Cordura ® Pro
- Material: 100% Polyamide Cordura ®, micro ripstop face and ePTFE membrane clear light woven donor.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head:> 28,000 mm, RET <5.5
- Weight: 140 g / m²
|specificity||finition, poids/solidité, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3 couches, homme …|
|Use||alpinisme, trekking, montagne, sport de plein air en condition météo difficile, ...|