You have no items in your shopping cart.
A refreshed version of one of our most appreciated models made of durable and warm Gore-Tex® soft shell with all the features you need to fulfil a winter day on or off piste.
Couloir III is the quintessential mountain jacket combines protection against the elements with warmth and stretch.
- Durable and comfortable Gore-Tex® soft shell with panels of Two-way stretch provides a breathable and warm jacket perfect for cold winter days
- DWR treated surfaces
- Extra durable laminated zippers and rear hanging loop in neck
- Single hand three-way adjustable ski helmet compatible hood with laminated and wire reinforced peak and high protective stand alone collar
- Two-way water resistant zip in front with single inner placket and pit zips for ventilation
- Extra durable laminated zippers
- Two backpack compatible mid mounted pockets
- One zippered inner pocket in stretch with a cable port and one zippered sleeve pocket on left arm
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro adjustable cuffs and bellow construction
- Removable, stretchy snow skirt with silicon gripper and belt loop snap feature
- single hand cord adjustment in dropped rear hem
- Centre back length: 79,5 cm in size L
- Material: 100% Polyester, 75D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a soft flannel backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <20
- Weight: 180 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyester, mechanical stretch plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a soft flannel backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: > 28,000, RET: <20
- Weight: 220 g/m²
|specificity||Gore-Tex® 3 couches, homme, ePTFE membrane …|
|Use||Ski de randonnée, Pisteur, montagne, sport de plein air, ...|