You have no items in your shopping cart.
Trango jacket manufacturer's transalpine Directalpine is performed in a protective sheath innovative with exceptional properties with a high level of comfort thanks to its material and construction method.
This jacket is challenging activities in harsh weather conditions.
It presents an anatomic functional that allows freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
Clothing condoned by highly technical expertise in advanced technology of this specialist Outdoor.
Trango retains the lightweight performance with style anatomical fitting, simple design but with important functions.
- Hood with multi-directional adjustment is part (elongation) of the collar. When • tucked away it forms part of the high, shaped collar
- Anatomically shaped sleeves allowing unrestricted arm movement. Adjustable rim of the shaped sleeve
- Zipped ventilation of armpits also allow access to inner layers of clothing.
- Two zipped crosswise pouch pockets on the chest. Additional zipped pocket laminated on upper part of sleeve.
- Vertical elastic parts imbedded into the anatomically fitted sides
- Sufficiently extended backside; front part shorter to ease legs liftink.
- Bottom rim with one hand adjustment; elastic rubber cord fixed inside the jacket .
- All laminated zips are waterproof .
- Seams are sealed with a covering tape on the outer side.
- Shoulders and elbows reinforced by laminated protectors made of hardened polyurethane. Transparent protectors of pockets for better material protection.
- Weight 610 g
- Soft Shell: 3-layer laminate: stretch nylon with surface Kudos XR finishing + membrane Dermizax EV™ (20.000 mm H2O/16.000 g/m2/24 h) + inner PES terry-cloth lining
|Weight||610 gr médian|
|Use||montagne, à la mer, , ...|