You have no items in your shopping cart.
Eccentric hexagonal chocks with curved faces first hit the market in 1976 (Clog Cogs) and several companies have tinkered with the concept since then.
The Carvex is the culmination of decades of experimentation and offers the most advanced shape on the market today.
The Carvex are the technical evolution of the Exentrics.
The new nut profile with concave and convex faces ensures stability in the four different positions of use.
Carvex are lightweight and versatile, for crag or alpine route, Summer and Winter.
Available with steel cable from n. 1 to n. 10.
Straight taper on the ends fits in more places than transverse taper
Galvanized steel cables or slung Dyneema
Color-coded heads for fast identification
Strength: 10 kN
Correspondence Size :
- Size 1 for cracks 14 to 18 mm.
- Size 2 for cracks 15 to 21 mm.
- Size 3 for cracks 18 to 24 mm.
- 4 size for cracks 22 to 29 mm.
- 5 cracks size from 26 to 34 mm.
- 6 cracks size 31 to 40 mm.
- 7 cracks size from 18 to 38 mm.
- Size 8 for cracks 11 to 56 mm.
- Size 9 for cracks 54 to 66 mm.
- Size 10 cracks 64 to 79 mm.
- Size 11 cracks from 75 to 91 mm.
|specificity||Galvanized steel cables or slung Dyneema|