You have no items in your shopping cart.
The All Mountain Tool is a combination of the best elements from the Cassin X-Dry, X-Ice and X-Alp tools (aggressive shaft curve, hammer head, double-pommel grip, large spike) with an upgrade to the All Mountain Pick that optimizes the tool for Awax-like performance.
To Awax lovers, we can say sincerely that the new X-All Mountain Tool is the new Awax.
For climbers who have experienced the frustrations of pick bounce, ice bashing and shoulder fatigue common with the more aggressive mixed tools, we encourage you to swing the new All Mountain Tool.
Features ax X-All Mountain Camp :
- Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration climbs all angles of ice and rock
- Interchangeable head components make switching between an adze and hammer or replacing picks simple and affordable
- Interchangeable grips come in three varieties for leashless, leashed and alpine or snow climbing. They all bolt onto the shaft with one screw and because of their dual density molded construction, they dampen vibrations and insulate remarkably well
- The spike is large enough to grip on low angle glacier ice and has a hole large enough to clip a carabiner for use with lanyards
- The All Mountain Tool is ultimately a combination of the best elements from the Cassin X-Dry, X-Ice and X-Alp tools (aggressive shaft curve, hammer head, double-pommel grip, large spike) with an upgrade to the All Mountain Pick that optimizes the tool for Awax-like performance
- Size: 50 cm
- Shaft: T
- Pick: B
- Leash: No
|specificity||Trois poignées différentes interchangeables pour l'escalade avec ou sans dragonne|
|Use||Glace Technique, Alpinisme|
|Ice Axes Head||Tête modulable|