You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Outlast Sock Manufacturer part Monnet clothing necessary for the practice of ski touring.
Monnet offers its customers a robust sock, with the first quality comfort and warmth.
The Outlast uses for his composition the PCM ® Acrylic.
This sock fits the technical needs of the body and reduces heat loss.
The characteristics of this model are:
- THERMO°COOL™ WOOL tibia protection: softness, comfort and thermoregulation
- Elasticated zones for a perfect fit; socks will not slide inside shoes
- OUTLAST® re-enforced terry loop foot: reduce sweating - keeps foot warm
Thickness Medium : thickness is the most versatile and therefore suitable for all requirements.
ERGO'TECHNICITY System : Accuracy and ergonomics that ensure optimum control of your movements:
- The heel formed: True 3D knitting.
- The heel and toe reinforcements
- The edge SOFT: fits all the sizes!
- The size adjusted to the foot for the perfect fit ...
AES - Ergonomic Adaptive System : Integrated into the design of the sock protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of high-intensity sports:
- Reinforced high heel
- Reinforced edge
- Reinforced tibia
- Reinforced side
- Ergonomic Foot Left / Right foot
OFF - Optimum Fit Foot : Tightening arch and ankle: accurately maintain the sock optimizes fit.
3LS - 3 Layer System : knitting into 3 layers :
- The main theme Polyamide brings strength, dimensional stability and transfers moisture outwards. This frame is the backbone of the product.
- The outer material thermorégulante protects against external elements: it is a heat shield.
- The inner layer of terry: creates a cushion that provides cushioning, comfort and thermal regulation.
Guarantee: a quality brand with rigorous production and fiber selection
|Composition||Coton 24% - Polyester 24% - Acrylique 23% - Polyamide 23% - Laine 6%|
|Range||Advantage Ski Rando|