You have no items in your shopping cart.
This compression sock Hiking or Trekking is dedicated to its ergonomics to the practice of hiking.
The engineers have adapted to the specific constraints linked to the practice of trekking.
This knee-high compression offers certain characteristics:
- Silver ion treatment: anti-bacterial and anti-odor
- IPS: Integrated Power with exclusive knitting and compression scientifically proven
- CellTex ®: special treatment of the fiber (without chemicals) facilitates the biological activation of skin and provides comfort and thermal regulation
- Support Achilles tendon sole ankle: protection and prevention of irritation
- Padded insock: prevents irritation at pressure points
- Ventilation channels
- 3D: Perfect fit to the anatomy of the foot through a manufacturing process in 3 dimensions
For any technical explanation, please visit the following link: http://www.balade-rando-pyrenees.com/dossiers/materiel-de-rando.html
IPS : Integrated power compression with exclusive knitting and proven.
Celltex ® : Special treatment (without chemical) providing comfort and biological activation of skin.
How to choose your compression socks?
- The selection criterion is the circumference measured at the height of your calf, that is :
Size Compression Socks
|Woman calf diameter|
|25 - 31 cm||32 - 38 cm||39 - 44 cm|
|Male calf diameter|
|32 - 38 cm||39 - 44 cm||45 - 50 cm|
|Use||Randonnée, Trekking, ...|
|Composition||85% polyamide - 15% élasthanne|