You have no items in your shopping cart.
The shoe Colorado GTX (Gore-Tex) is a traditional mountain boot design with leather.
It is the ultimate walking shoe for mountain lovers looking for a shoe to long term.
Garmont has worked to increase the comfort of the neck and ankle support without adding unnecessary weight.
Colorado GTX shoe is a Gore-Tex ® lining ideal for wet conditions and high mountains.
Its Vibram ® G-Diamond S 215 offers a surprising grip on rocky terrain and maintaining a light rare.
This leather shoe is timeless and generations pass model tradition continues for our greatest happiness.
Technical Specifications of the shoe :
- 2,2 mm Nubuk leather for better abrasion resistance
- G-beneFIT construction
- Speed lace hardware hooks and metallic hardware
- Extra soft and high leather collar
- 360° rubber rand for additional protection/extra molded heel rubber rand
- Tall cuff for improved ankle support
- Gore-Tex® Sierra provides dependable waterproof/breathable quality. Available also with a full grain leather and suede lining.
- Pu footbed for better breathability and comfort
Specifications of Sole :
- Bi-injected FrameFlex Light insole: full length, full width
- Dual-density PU midsole :
- medium density for a comfortable ride (light color)
- firm density for better stability (darker color)
- Spine system with a lasting board construction
- Vibram® G- Diamond S 215 outsole: deep lugs for soft surface traction, true heel for better braking, semi blocked toe area for additional durability, very light set up.
|specificity||Cuir, Vibram® G- Diamond S 215, Gore-Tex®, ...|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Sentier, Chasse, Bois, Pêche, Glacier ...|
|Various information||Modèle disponible exclusivement en 42 (8) - Quantité limitée|