You have no items in your shopping cart.
Masterlite the G-Fit is a unisex shoe manufacturer Garmont designed for skiing to hiking.
This shoe, aerodynamic and elegant, is one of the lightest on the market. His look was award-winning innovator in 2011 Adi Design Index and the red dot design award.
It corresponds to demanding skiers who wish to remain lightweight in both the rise in the descent.
Garmont offers this shoe with its G-Fit liner.
Shoe Masterlite G-Fit is characterized by its robustness, ease of use, its sole specific facilitates the transmission of energy to the front while walking.
Her hull Pebax ® exclusive WebFrame has been simplified to achieve a robust and lightweight.
- Shell: Pebax ®
- Flex Index: 110 AT
- Width 27.5 in 100 mm
- Movement of the necklace: 60 ⁰
- Chausson: G-Fit Light
- Tightening Buckle Cuff fast action, kick Loop Micro-adjustment, Power Strap, Adjustable Spoiler ..
- Weight: 1 185 g (size 27.5)
- Man Mondopoint size: MP 24 to 29.5
- Frontal inclination: 14 degrees + free for walking
- System: TECH (TECH signifies compatibility with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit ®-type connections.)
Garmont presentation :
We began with a study of the forces exerted on a ski boot for both climbing and skiing. We reduced the startup whenever possible, reinforcing areas of stress to maintain a solid performance. The result is a unique spider-like structure, WebFrame Garmont, a design that reduces the hull for critical components that maintain a solid structure with ultra-light weight.
Structure and Masterlite Literider sole is rigid, elastic, and support. Expanded polyurethane inserts add internal underfoot cushion and insulation.
Torsional stiffness of the structure is higher than single systems bellows edge control, the binding function, and downhill performance crucial for ski mountaineering. Solid platform sole has a rebound to help striding on before your ski, keeping your hips high and forward for the longest stride. With this unique design, you can get a longer stride a flexible sole, which descends down to your hips and back as you bend the bellows.
The unique fingerprint is a form compatible exclusively Tech maximize the pivot link, moving it back 3mm longer stride more natural. This form also reduces overhead to facilitate startup, rock scrambling and, of course, lighter weight.
The loop system fast action is quick and easy to change operating modes for skiing.
On effortless comfort and solid performance make our ski boots Webframe the perfect choice for those who go fast and light.
- The unique spider-like structure, Webframe Garmont reduces the shell of its essential elements that maintain a solid structure with ultra-light weight.
- The design uses a lower shell which allows overlapping cuff and the shell bottom to move more autonome.La design allows freedom of the foot and a maximum control loop descent.
- The unique fingerprint is exclusively compatible with Tech pivot point of the link 3mm moved backward for a longer stride natural. This form reduces overhang for easier starting and a lighter weight.
- The ultra-light, fully thermoformable liner light G-Fit has a low profile, lightweight lacing system that closes securely around the leg and instep for comfort and safety. The toe insert uses a new material that is very flexible and elastic for comfort and warmth. The language has extra reinforcement that distributes pressure for comfort and support. An abrasion-resistant material has been added to the zone of Achilles. The G-Fit liner light uses a dual-density foam that is softer next to your foot for maximum comfort, firmer side of the bearing shell and a custom fit long-term.
- The cuff loop easy to use quick-action twice the trip of a traditional buckle. Rapid movement opens the cuff is for long strides uninhibited, or set it loops through the descent. Cuff catches light curved teeth and a locking lever. Once it is set, it remains set by locking and unlocking of the loop on the rod transitions quick and easy climbing and descending.
- The micro-adjustable loop Instep is positioned to be more effective in the closure of the lower shell and fixing the instep.
- The mechanism of operation is fast and easy, and can be locked or released in a quick and easy movement.
- Loops are field replaceable.
|Weight||1.185 kg (taille 27.5)|
|Range||Ski de Randonnée|
|specificity||Chausson G-Fit Light, unisexe|
|Use||Ski de Randonnée, Ski|