You have no items in your shopping cart.
The ski boot manufacturer Orbit Garmont is a shoe man 3 hooks designed for skiing to hiking.
is rugged appearance is a reality.
The Orbit combines safety and fun of skiing while being an incredible lightness.
It is a solid and successful shoe that fits as well as the fat skis lighter models.
Orbit offers a footwear design perfect with a very good index skiability.
Garmont coupling ensures this shoe bootie with Comfort Fit EZ, anatomical and comfortable, combining warmth feeling of gliding ride comfort.
- Shell: Pebax ® / Grilamid ®
- Flex Index: 115 AT
- Last width (27.5): 103.5 mm
- Cuff rotation: 60 ⁰
- Liners: PowerLite EZ Fit Man
- Closure: 3 Magnesium Buckles Power Strap Lite asymmetric Spoiler +
- Weight: 1345 g (size 27.5)
- Size range: MP 25 to 31.5
- Forward Lean: 11.5 degrees + free for walking
- System: ISO Touring (UNI) - TECH (means compatibility with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit ®-type connections.)
The shell :
- PowerLite boots are built from Grilamid®, very light and stiff, the perfect material for a thinner, lightweight shell.
- Full-length VIBRAM® bi-density rubber ski mountaineering sole covers the instep area for maximum grip when scrambling over rocks. Bi-density composition uses black, firmer rubber around the sole’s perimeter for durability and for superior edging power in step-in bindings. Softer red rubber in the sole’s midsection provides maximum grip.
- Shock Damper Inserts are expanded PU ins+H23erts in the shell’s inner sole that act as a shock absorber when skiing, add insulation, comfort, and increased ski feel.
- The PowerLite Frame, inspired by our Webframe design, uses reinforcing ribs throughout the shell and cuff to give maximum rigidity while maintaining incredibly light weight.
- The new EZ Fit PowerLite Liner provides Instant Comfort out of the box. These are the best liners in the world. They are comfortable without thermoforming, but are 100% thermoformable for those who wish further customization. The liner’s exterior uses a bi-elastic skin with Lycra for durability and the most ergonomic fit.
- Magnesium and Ergal Micro-adjustable Buckles give minimum weight and maximum durability, and use Garmont’s Wide Open design that maximizes travel between open and closed.
- EZ Open Buckle Straps are very easy to manage, hinging out of the way for quick, easy, wide-open entry and exit.
- EZ Lock Buckle Catches hold the cuff buckles in place while walking.
- The ultralight, streamlined walk mechanism is recessed into the cuff to protect it against damage.
- The Adjustable Forward Lean on the 4-buckle models allows the skier to customize the forward lean with two easily-adjustable positions. Once adjusted, one flip of the lever changes modes from walk to ski without searching for the right position.
- An Asymmetric Spoiler on men’s models provides medial and rearward support.
- The Ergonomic Tongue attachment is elegant, low-profile, and streamlined.
|Weight||1.345 kg (taille 27.5)|
|Range||Ski de Randonnée|
|specificity||Chausson Ez Fit, 3 crochets, homme|
|Use||Ski de Randonnée, Ski|