You have no items in your shopping cart.
A new shoe hits the market with Petra GTX hiking Garmont.
It is suitable for short walks, family outing, a day trip, but it will surprise raids for longer.
Its comfort is surprising with its EVA sole and Double Gamont ® Spine System (spine), which provides stability and flexibility of the foot rarely gained by this type of shoes.
Its lining Gore-Tex Sierra facilitates its use in all types of climates.
The design team worked from home Garmont to allow the Petra GTX to be a versatile shoe for everyday use.
Technical Upper specifications :
- 1.6 mm water repellent suede leather and abrasion resistant mesh
- Full height ankle protection and stability
- Speed lacing hardwear, tape webbing and metallic eyelets
- Suede bumper for added protection
- G-beneFIT construction
- PU footbed for breathability and moisture management
- Gore-Tex® Sierra lining
Technical Sole Features :
- TSH 2 09 component set with dual density
- EVA midsole, ensures comfort and heel strike shock absorption
- Garmont ® spine system to ensure stability and fore foot flexibility (strobel construction)
|specificity||Polyvalence, rigide en torsion, confort,...|
|Use||Randonnée, Trek, ville|