You have no items in your shopping cart.
The hiking boot Dakota is a realization of specialist mountain boots: Garmont.
This shoe is a reference in the range hiking term value.
That technology, 3 seasons, is designed for intensive use by locals trails carrying heavy loads.
The Dakota offers the use of semi-automatic crampon. Its leather design makes it a comfortable and durable shoe.
It is used by rangers and mountain rescuers for its qualities over rough terrain.
The Dakota is suitable for multi-day backpacking path several type of Great Hiking (GR) or path of Saint Jacques de Compostela.
- 2.4 mm one piece Nubuk leather: very durable and comfortably wraps the foot
- Split leather in the backstay
- Ball bearing hardware: for easy and precise lacing
- G-beneFIT construction
- Cambrelle lining: for rapid drying
- Rubber toe bumper for additional protection
Sole Features :
- FrameFlex Mid nylon insole for full length, full width support and protection
- Crampon-compatible for semi-automatic-crampons
- Deeply cupped PU midsole for better lateral stability and upper protection
- Vibram® IceTrek outsole with deep, well spaced self cleaning textured lugs grip on both soft and hard surfaces
|specificity||Cuir, Polyvalence, Confort, Laçage,...|
|Use||Randonnée, Trekking, Marche,...|