You have no items in your shopping cart.
Granit GT shoe is a shoe man from the Swedish manufacturer Haglöfs.
This leather boot ideal for wet conditions is the most stable and the most advanced for hiking in difficult terrain with a heavy bag.
The GT Granit is composed of a water-repellent nubuck leather uppers with lining Gore-Tex ® Performance Comfort.
Soles soles SOLE use technology ™.
- EVA midsole and PU for stability, combined with low weight
- Rubber band for better protection
- Memory foam forms around the ankle for a more comfortable and better heel hold
- Heel retention system for easy individual lacing
- Three seams with Kevlar thread at stress points
- The Flex-points provide comfort while walking, either by climbing down as
- Sole with anti-odor Polygiene
- Upper: waterproof nubuck leather with a thickness of 2.4 mm
- Lining: Gore-Tex ® Performance Comfort
- Sole: SOLE anatomic custom shape
- Outsole: Vibram ® Four Seasons
- SOLE insoles ™
- Misalignment in the foot due to pronation, supination, low and high arch can lead to pain higher up in the body like the knees, hips and back.
- SOLE ™ soles are shaped orthopedic supports the entire foot, from heel to toe. A well-constructed arch support to prevent the arch from collapsing during each step and prevents harmful, uneven loading.
- A deep, rigid heel cup stabilizes the foot in the shoe and reinforces the heel own natural absorption capabilities.
- As a final and unique calibration SOLE insoles ™ adapts to the individual forms of the feet by wear molding or mold it in the oven for 2 minutes at 90 ° Celsius.
- The top sheet of the footbed ™ has permanent odor control technology using Polygiene ® Natural silver salt. Polygiene ® uses only recycled silver and is bluesign ® approved.
|specificity||Gore-tex®, système semelle sole, homme, ...|
|Use||Sentier hivernaux, Bois, Pêche, Montagne,Chasse, ...|