You have no items in your shopping cart.
The ski boot manufacturer Garmont Nova is the shoe for women 3 hooks designed for skiing to hiking.
Nova combines safety and responsiveness, while being incredibly lightweight.
It is a solid and successful shoe that fits as well as the fat skis lighter models.
Nova offers the shoe a perfect design with a very good index skiability.
Garmont offers the shoe with the shoe Nova EZ Fit designed specifically for women. This shoe will surprise you by its comfort during the first use. It is 100% thermoformable.
- Shell: Pebax ® / Grilamid ®
- Flex Index: 110 AT
- Last width (27.5): 103.5 mm
- Cuff rotation: 60 ⁰
- Liners: PowerLite EZ Fit Women's
- Closure: 3 Magnesium Lite Buckles + Power Strap
- Weight: 1440 g (size 24.5)
- Size range: MP 23 to 27.5
- Forward Lean: 11.5 degrees + free for walking
- System: ISO Touring (UNI) - TECH (means compatibility with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit ®-type connections.)
The shell :
- PowerLite boots are built from Grilamid®, very light and stiff, the perfect material for a thinner, lightweight shell.
- Full-length VIBRAM® bi-density rubber ski mountaineering sole covers the instep area for maximum grip when scrambling over rocks. Bi-density composition uses black, firmer rubber around the sole’s perimeter for durability and for superior edging power in step-in bindings. Softer red rubber in the sole’s midsection provides maximum grip.
- Shock Damper Inserts are expanded PU ins+H23erts in the shell’s inner sole that act as a shock absorber when skiing, add insulation, comfort, and increased ski feel.
- The PowerLite Frame, inspired by our Webframe design, uses reinforcing ribs throughout the shell and cuff to give maximum rigidity while maintaining incredibly light weight.
- The new EZ Fit PowerLite Liner provides Instant Comfort out of the box. These are the best liners in the world. They are comfortable without thermoforming, but are 100% thermoformable for those who wish further customization. The liner’s exterior uses a bi-elastic skin with Lycra for durability and the most ergonomic fit.
- Magnesium and Ergal Micro-adjustable Buckles give minimum weight and maximum durability, and use Garmont’s Wide Open design that maximizes travel between open and closed.
- EZ Open Buckle Straps are very easy to manage, hinging out of the way for quick, easy, wide-open entry and exit.
- EZ Lock Buckle Catches hold the cuff buckles in place while walking.
- The ultralight, streamlined walk mechanism is recessed into the cuff to protect it against damage.
- The Adjustable Forward Lean on the 4-buckle models allows the skier to customize the forward lean with two easily-adjustable positions. Once adjusted, one flip of the lever changes modes from walk to ski without searching for the right position.
- An Asymmetric Spoiler on men’s models provides medial and rearward support.
- The Ergonomic Tongue attachment is elegant, low-profile, and streamlined.
|Weight||1.140 kg (taille 24.5)|
|Range||Ski de Randonnée|
|specificity||Chausson Ez Fit, 3 crochets, femme|
|Use||Ski de Randonnée, Ski|