You have no items in your shopping cart.
Light alloy right-hand chest ascender for climbing up ropes, to use together with the ascender handle Quick Up.
- new external profile for the opening lever, which makes climbing up the rope smoother and more effective;
- new shape for the hole in the opening lever, to facilitate use even when wearing gloves;
- new lower hole design, so that the device always stays parallel to the user;
- patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- cam with 3 cut-outs to prevent build-up of mud and reduce the force needed to slide the ascender up the rope;
- anti-inversion cam system.
- Use with ropes from 8 to 13mm Ø
- Weight: 150 g
- Made in Italy
- Steel cam
- Aluminum Alloy
- Item subjected to individual checking (visual and functional)
|specificity||new external profile, new shape for the hole in the opening lever, new lower hole design. Made in Italy|
|Standard||EN 567:2013 pour cordes Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm / CE 0333|
|Various information||Marquage UIAA identifier les éléments qui répondent aux exigences de wordlwode UIA|