You have no items in your shopping cart.
- it allows you to quickly and fluidly feed rope without jamming (fig. 1);
- it allows to arrest a fall simply by pull down the free hand of the rope (fig. 2);
- it operates without the need to act on levers and moving parts (fig. 3);
- especially suitable for beginners and children because intuitive and error-proof.
The Click Up is supplied and must be used with the proper HMS Concept SGL HC (Ref. No. 2C3380L SYB) carabiner with hard-coated wear-proof anodization and ACL system that prevents the possibility of the cross loading.
Patented and entirely produced in Italy.
- easy to use and safe
- suitable for children, beginners, mountaineering schools
- Lightweight and compact
- slots braking V
- ALC system
- Hot forged
- according to EN 15151-2:2012 type 2
- use with single ropes ø8.9 EN892 10.5 mm
- to associate with carabiners SGL Concept HC
|Weight||175 g (sans le mousqueton).|
|specificity||to associate with carabiners SGL Concept HC|
|Standard||EN 15151-2:2012 type 2 - Pour une utilisation avec des cordes EN 892: Ø 8,6 ÷ 10,5 mm|
|Various information||Patented and entirely produced in Italy.|