You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-use light-alloy right-hand rope ascender for climbing ropes or as a clamp for hauling/rescue.
- cam opening lever usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- cam with 3 cut-outs to prevent build-up of mud and reduce the force needed to slide the ascender up the rope.
- two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system.
- For use with ropes from 8 to 13 mm Ø
- Weight: 150 g
- Apave standards EN567: 2013, CE0333, UIAA
- Item subjected to individual checking (visual and functional)
- Made in Italy
|specificity||two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system.|
|Standard||EN 567:2013 pour cordes Ø 8 - 13 mm / CE 0333|
|Various information||Marquage UIAA identifier les éléments qui répondent aux exigences de wordlwode UIAA|