You have no items in your shopping cart.
Left or right-hand light alloy ascender handle with ergonomic rubber grip for climbing ropes. Numerous advantages:
- new ergonomic grip, with support for index finger, for improved effective when polling during climbing;
- cam opening lever usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- cam with 3 cut-outs to prevent build-up of mud and reduce the force needed to slide the ascender up the rope.
- two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a maglia rapide for an etrier.
- Ergonomic rubber handle.
- Rope anti-jamming release system that activates at the slightest downward movement (PATENTED).
- Three slots in the cam to prevent the accumulation of mud.
- For use with ropes Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm
|Use||Mountain, climbing, security,|
|specificity||cam with 3 cut-outs to prevent build-up of mud and reduce the force needed to slide the ascender up the rope|
|Standard||EN 567:2013 - CE0333|
|Various information||Marquage UIAA identifier les éléments qui répondent aux exigences de wordlwode UIAA|