You have no items in your shopping cart.
The perfect mid layer for randonnée.
Offers the optimal mix of wind resistance, thermal qualities and breathability.
- Wind resistant stretch fleece in exposed areas combined with a lightweight knitted fabric with grid backer
- Simple hood with elasticated piping for a close, comfortable fit
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize layering and prevent chafing
- Rear hanging loop
- Vislon zippers in front and pockets
- Two chest pockets, one larger with a small retaining loop to keep equipment secured
- Shaped cuffs with thumb loops
- Dropped rear hem
- Single hand adjustable hem
- Material: 94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane stretch fleece with a hard ceramic face for improved wind resistance, bluesign®.
- Weight: 245 g/m²
- Material: 89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Elastane, light stretch fleece with a brushed grid backer which combines warmth, breathability and moisture management, bluesign®.
- Weight: 163 g/m²
|specificity||Bluesign, Haglöfs recycled|
|Use||Randonnée, Ski, montagne,alpinisme ...|