You have no items in your shopping cart.
The modular C14 features six points of adjustment so climbers can customize their crampons for their preferred style of climbing.
The wide spacing of the dual points promotes stability and helps prevent clogging with ice chunks.
The C14 can also be configured as a monopoint (centered or offset).
For overhanging mixed climbing, an optional heel spur (#3020) can be attached.
The side points are designed to give the climber secure foot placements on ice, rock, and snow.
Technical specifications :
- Versatile high-performance crampons for ice and rock
- Vertical frame forefoot maximizes power and precision
- Fully adjustable automatic binding fits most technical boots
- Anti-balling plates prevent dangerous snow build up
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Points: 14
- Binding: Automatic
- Anti-Balling Plates: Yes
- Crampon Case: Included
- Size: 36-47 cm, 14-18.5 in
|Use||Cascade de glace|
|specificity||Structure verticale pour augmenter puissance et précision|