You have no items in your shopping cart.
Same lightweight materials as the hyperlight XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration in hard ice.
Automatic bindings offer the most secure fit for stiff boots with full toe and heel welts, including all A/T and telemark boots.
If wearing overboots, the semi-auto binding is recommended.
Technical specifications :
- World’s most sophisticated 12-point mountaineering crampons
- Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
- Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (18106 – sold separately)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy / Sandvik Nanoflex Steel
- Points: 12
- Binding: Automatic
- Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
- Crampon Case: No
- Size: 36-47 cm, 14-18.5 in
|Use||Alpinisme, Rando glaciaire, Ski alpinisme|
|specificity||Inserts en acier Sandvik Nanoflex® sur les pointes frontales|