You have no items in your shopping cart.
The extra-thick padding (5.5 inches made up of 5 multi-density layers) with a diagonal fold provides solid, uniform landings on uneven terrain.
The new rugged fabric and the additional Hypalon® reinforcements on the corners and the straps guarantee strength, prevent tears, and limit stretching in the exact places where other pads tend to fail.
Join together as many Dominos as you have access to for a large landing area that acts as a solid single unit when linked in coordination with the dots on the pads. The dots also serve as a catchy technical solution to highlight the optimal landing zone.
The side straps are extendable and can be connected to the sides to convert the Domino into a sofa for luxury lounging.
The shoulder straps are modular and allow the pad to be carried as a backpack (even features attachment points for lashing two pads together for the approach), over one shoulder like a messenger bag, or as a suitcase with comfortable handles.
- 5.5 inches (14 cm) of padding is made up of 5 layers for the best energy absorption
- Hypalon® reinforcements on primary wear points and corners maximize durability
- Straps allow the crash pad to be converted into a sofa
- Open Dimensions: 132 x 98 x 12 cm
- Closed Dimensions: 72 x 98 x 26 cm
- Weight : 6300 g
|Weight||13 lb 14 oz|