You have no items in your shopping cart.
Light alloy descender for single ropes :
- ideal for speleology application;
- equipped with a spring lock lever that allows to insert the rope without removing the harness carabiner;
- it allows to modulate the lowering speeds holding or feeding the free end of the rope;
- the hole on the lower plate allows the placement of the friction carabiner directly on the device.
- use with single ropes ø EN892/EN1891 mm from September to December
- height of the stationary part: 198 mm
- 4 position adjustable pulleys to equalize wear and better braking
- adjusting the rate of descent
|Use||Caving, canyoning, mountaineering, rock climbing, cliff|
|specificity||Lightweight for single strings|
|Various information||Item subjected to individual checking (visual and functional) and individual test|
|Specific information||For use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 - Ø 9 ÷ 12 mm|