You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Magi II Down Hood is a garment insulation range from Swedish Haglöfs,
It is made of goose down duvets, this choice confers it exceptional thermal capacity.
Haglöfs offers us this jacket in three different colors.
It is all Outdoor activities and ethics is a component of the Haglöfs Recycled range.
The Magi II Down Hood provides perfect insulation for very lightweight.
It is without doubt the jacket mountain without compromise, it is compressible and offers a weight and small size.
- Lightweight tear resistant and windproof shell fabric
- Shorter cut ideal for low pack size balanced with our highest fill power.
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots whilst stabilising the
- premium 800 fill power goose down
- Synthetic insulation layer beneath down in the shoulders,
- mid sleeves, zip placket and lower hem to eliminate cold spots
- PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Three-way adjustable hood with elasticated piping around the face for comfortable closure
- Double headed main zipper, with wind baffle behind and integrated chinguard
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated piping at sleeve ends for comfortable
- fit and heat retention
- Single hand lower hem adjustment
- Compression bag and storage sack included
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length: 76 cm in size L
Shell layer : Pertex® Quantum 35 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 20D fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, bluesign®.
- Weight: 35 g/m²
Lining : Goose Down 90/10 Fill Power 800 cuin
- Premium high loft goose down with 800 cuin fill power.
- Traceable and bluesign® approved.
- Guaranteed free from live plucking.
|specificity||Haglöfs Recycled, Homme, Doudoune duvet d'oie|
|Use||Randonnée, Trekking, Ville, montagne,quotidienne, ski ...|