You have no items in your shopping cart.
This sleeveless jacket Essens II Down Manufacturer Haglöfs is a compressible jacket four seasons.
It is made of recycled materials.
Its design makes this jacket a versatile and suitable for outdoor activity clothing, it offers an excellent ratio weight / heat.
The sleeveless jacket Essens Down II features the logo DWR (Many of our fabrics are treated with durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry, warm and clean longer. Wherever possible, without compromising the high level of functionality of our clothes, we use DWR treatments that are free of PFOS and PFOA - causing less impact on the environment).
This jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport.
Haglöfs represents the quality and technicality of a specialist cold to our service.
- Lightweight, tear resistant and windproof shell fabric
- Shorter cut ideal for low pack size
- Exterior of garment has a DWR coating to improve water shedding
- Mini baffle construction stabilises premium 800 fill power goose down
- Full length main zipper, with wind baffle behind and integrated chinguard.
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Vest folds into its own pocket
- Elasticated piping at sleeve holes and bottom hem for comfortable fit and heat retention
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length: 77 cm in size L
Shell layer : Pertex® Quantum 35 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 20D fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, bluesign®.
- Weight: 35 g/m²
Lining : Goose Down 90/10 Fill Power 800 cuin
- Premium high loft goose down with 800 cuin fill power.
- Traceable and bluesign® approved.
- Guaranteed free from live plucking.
|specificity||Doudoune duvet d'oie|
|Use||Plein air, Randonnée, Course, Ville, le soir au coin d'un feu..|
|Material||Goose Down 90/10 Fill Power 800 cuin, Pertex® Quantum 35 g/m²|