You have no items in your shopping cart.
For the climber who values approach stability blended with light weight.
The Vibram® outsole provides approach and climbing traction.
Ideal for mixed terrain, technical bouldering and the hard surfaces of urban life.
The asymmetrical lace to toe closure ensures foot stability while climbing or bouldering. The close fitting last provides a good technical solution for casual climbers. Great climbing grip with Vibram's® SuperTrek compound.
Technical Upper Specifications :
- 1,6 mm water repellent suede
- Eyelets hardware and tape web lacing
- Rubber toe bumper and heel baycast support to protect the upper and the foot within the upper
- G-beneFIT construction
- PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Quick dry lining fabric
Technical Sole Features :
- FrameFlex Light insole ensures stability, allow easy walking and forefoot flex
- Dual density microporous rubber midsole for shock absorption stability and cushioning
- SuperTrek sticky compound for reliable grip
- Vibram® Q811 outsole, ideal for climbing performance
|specificity||Light, Versatile,Vibram® Q811...|
|Use||Urban, Trail, Approach|
|Various information||G-beneFit, Frame Flex Lite, Vibram|