You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garmin offers hiking with GPS "eTrex ® 20" one of the most reliable GPS handhelds and the most popular and goes even further.
The new version appears with ergonomically redesigned, more user-friendly interface, paperless geocaching and expanded mapping capabilities are all significant improvements to a GPS which is already entered in the legend.
ETrex 20, versatile and robust, is designed to deal with all that nature imposes - and more.
Watch where you're going
The eTrex 20 has an enhanced 2.2-inch, 65,000 colors, reflective. Rugged and waterproof, eTrex 20 is built to withstand the elements: dust, dirt, humidity or water, nothing can stop your navigation system.
Go wherever you want
Compatible with a wide range of media, eTrex 20 is designed off-road bike, boat or in your car for use on the vehicle. Use the auto mount with City Navigator ® NT to receive detailed textual information, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Where you thought you take your eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to you.
Adopt a global perspective
The devices of the new eTrex series is the first consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. GLONASS is a system developed by the Russian Federation system. It will be fully operational in 2012. When using GLONASS satellites, the locking position is (on average) 20% faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS systems are used, the receiver uses 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
With the microSD ™ card slot and 1.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 20, download with ease maps TOPO 1/25, 000th and hike. Insert preloaded BlueChart ® g2 to enjoy a day on the water or City Navigator map data for NT ® enjoy a route definition street by street (see the Cards tab for cards compatible). ETrex 20 also supports BirdsEye ™ Satellite imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
Stay the course
With its high-sensitivity WAAS-enabled GPS receiver compatible system HotFix ® satellite prediction, eTrex quickly and accurately calculates your position and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
Experience unforgettable moments!
ETrex 20 supports geocaching GPX files for the treasure of treasures direct download to your device. By going paperless. Not only will you help protect the environment but also improving efficiency. ETrex 20 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. No more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
- Unit Dimensions (W × H × D): 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm
- Screen Size (W × H): 3.5 x 4.4 cm, 5.6 cm diagonal
- Screen Resolution (W × H): 176 x 220 pixels
- Display Type: 65 000 color transflective TFT
- Weight: 141.7 g with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included) NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 25 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Floats: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- PC Interface: USB
Maps & Memory :
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: no
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Memory: 1.7 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD ™ card (not included)
- Waypoints: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn function ditinéraire): yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Electronic compass: no
- Touchscreen: no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Camera: No
- Geocaching mode: yes (paperless)
- Supports custom maps: yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- Information moon / sun: yes
- Tide tables: no
- Area calculation: yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Device to device transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Picture viewer: yes
- Garmin Connect ™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
Package Contents :
- eTrex 20 GPS
- USB cable
|specificity||Ecran anti-reflet couleur 2,2’’, Localisation et navigation rapides avec les systèmes GLONASS et GPS...|
|Use||montagne, trekking, chasses au trésor virtuelles (Fonction Géocaching),...|
|Weight||141,7 g avec piles|
|Various information||Compatible avec l’ensemble de l’offre cartographique Garmin, Préparation d’itinéraires sur le logiciel de planification BaseCamp|
|Autonomy||Autonomie de la batterie de 25 heures avec 2 piles AA|