You have no items in your shopping cart.
An all-purpose mountain pack that is versatile enough to work well in almost every climbing challenge.
A clean, minimalist design makes it an appreciated crag climbing backpack, while its ability to carry winter mountain gear qualifies ROC for all-season use.
The backpack Roc 35 is a companion technical mountain, very robust, specially designed for all strenuous activities in the mountains in summer and winter, such as mountaineering, ice climbing, skiing climbing hiking, rock racing ...
It is designed with the Interact ™ suspension system and a capacity of 35 liters.
This backpack is stripped on the outside to gain weight and avoid getting hooked. It is thought to practice mountain activities.
The Roc 35 is treated DWR.
Caractéristiques Techniques :
- Interact™ suspension system. Featuring a removable 1,5 mm HDPE framesheet with a single 6061 aluminum stay and double glass fiber rods for stability and support.
- Back panel with 3D-mesh sections.
- Tuckable hipbelt.
- Ice axe attachment incorporating a reinforced pick protection sleeve.
- Floating/detachable lid with Delrin® stiffener rod, triple pockets and key holder.
- Rope-carry under lid.
- Side-compression straps doubles as ski fasteners.
- Spindrift collar with unique one motion opening system.
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
- Hydration system compatible with internal sleeve and hose routers on shoulder straps.
- Reflective printing.
- Size: approx. 35 litres.
- 840D Oxford
- 400D Oxford
|Material||420D HD Oxford Polyamide - 840D JR Ballistic Polyamide|
|Use||it an appreciated backpack at the crag|
|specificity||Interact™ suspension system, Bluesign®, DWR|