You have no items in your shopping cart.
The jacket Bungy II Q Hood arrives on the market at the end of 2013.
It is extremely durable, stretchy and durable and offers great versatility for all outdoor activities.
Its technical development and its versatility makes this jacket a perfect attire for outdoor activities.
Its design Polartec ® Power Stretch ® Pro ™ provides an excellent weight / heat with improved wicking capabilities.
It integrates the bluesign ® range (voluntary for textile manufacturers to improve their production to the highest possible environmental standards initiative. When we chose a bluesign fabric we are sure it meets our high demands on function, environment, health and safety. at Haglöfs, 90% or more products are made from bluesign ® certified materials).
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro™ provides an excellent warmth to weight ratio with enhanced wicking capabilities
- Next to skin comfort with a soft fabric and a smooth outer face for layering
- Stretch fabric throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- Snug fitting hood with single hand adjustment
- Laminated inner placket
- Hidden front zip for a clean look
- No shoulder seams to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize bulk and durability
- One laminated stretch chest/sleeve pocket for small items
- Thumb holes at elastic cuffs to enhance fit and maximize heat retention
- Articulated sleeves
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Integrated single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Material: 53% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 9% Elastane flat knit stretch fleece with highly durable outer face and a brushed fleece backer, bluesign®
- Weight: 241 g/m²
|specificity||Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro|
|Use||seconde peau hivernale|