You have no items in your shopping cart.
The new Topaz Plus incorporates an innovative new system that allows the harness to adjust from very small to very large in a single size.
Adults will keep the waist belt webbing running through the Special FIT System for the larger fit, while children and teenagers can remove the webbing from this system to gain an extra 4 inches of downward adjustability.
Sliding padding on the waist and legs allows the padding to be perfectly centered for the best comfort and performance and the new rope stiffened tie-in point is rigid, safe and easy to identify.
The simplicity, comfort and low cost make the new Topaz Plus the best choice for climbing gyms, ropes courses, zip lines and other institutional uses.
- Special FIT System fits a huge range from a 25.5-43 inch waist
- Sliding padding on the waist and legs allows padding to be centered
- Comfortable 6-mm EVA foam padding
- Pre-Threaded Auto-Locking Buckles
- Special Safety Keepers help prevent accidental unthreading
- Patented Flat Link elastic straps connecting the waist and legs
- 2 webbing reinforced gear loops and a chalk bag loop
- Rope stiffened tie-in point is pre-shaped and color coded for easy identification
|Use||PAH, Salle escalade, Via Ferrata|
|specificity||Cuisses de différentes couleurs pour une identification immédiate|