You have no items in your shopping cart.
The twin who resists water!!
Longer have to store your binoculars in the rain!
Ideal companion for all your compliance activities in aquatic environments, the 2012 edition of our famous model of binoculars H20 ™ has received a coating Soft Grip texture through which they remain on board - and in your hands - even under the most extreme.
As in previous editions, they are equipped with O-rings and are nitrogen purged to ensure a better picture quality regardless of the level of moisture around it. To provide image clarity and optimum light transmission, the 2012 model series includes multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prism glass of superior quality.
Whether a single river or the Gulf Stream, the world is simply more beautiful when you look through the Bushnell ® H20!
- Magnification x Objective Lens (mm) : 8X 26
- Size : Compact
- Focus : Central
- Prism : Porro
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Lens Coating : Multilayer
- Field of View (ft. @ 1000yds): 367
- Minimum distance of focusing (ft.): 8.5
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.25
- Eye Relief (mm): 15
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Waterproof / Fogproof : Yes
- Rainguard HD ® : None
- Tripod adaptable : No
- Color : Blue
- Weight (oz.): 13.6
- Roof prism BaK-4 for bright, crisp and clear
- Multi-coated optics for improved light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring seals and nitrogen purging for reliable performance without steam
- Slip rubber armor absorbs shock and provides excellent grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Great wheel for precise focusing
|specificity||Prismes en toit BaK-4 pour des images lumineuses, Très long dégagement oculaire,... |
|Use||montagne, randonnée, pêche, chasse, nature, bateau, ...|