You have no items in your shopping cart.
Constructed from innovative Araneum fabric, the Magic Jacket weighs just 121 g (less than 4 oz) and fits in the palm of your hand.
Araneum is a 20 denier nylon ripstop fabric that is 33% stronger and only 10% heavier than 15 denier fabric making it both lightweight and durable.
The Magic Jacket is indispensable for light and fast outdoor athletes who cannot afford to carry extra weight, but may find themselves in adverse conditions.
Clip it to a harness for long climbs or toss in it in a pack as an emergency piece on aggressive cross-country hikes or ski tours.
Because Araneum fabric has no coating, the Magic Jacket offers surprisingly good insulation and dries with active body heat.
Now available in 6 sizes including a new XXL for the brawny!
- Proprietary Araneum fabric is uncoated, yet windproof and water resistant
- Zippered chest pocket
- Helmet compatible hood that rolls into a Velcro tab to prevent flapping
- Adjustable elastic cords seal the bottom hem from drafts
- Elastic cuffs with thumb loops
- Fixed internal Stow-Away Pocket
- Sizes XS-XXL
|specificity||fabric Araneum, Unisex ...|
|Use||Climbing, ski mountaireening|
|Size||S à XL|