You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pants Rando Lite is a new 2013 Gore-Tex 3-layer active,.
These pants man is dedicated to the practice of hiking.
Lightweight yet durable fully equipped pants with outstanding breathability for hiking.
- Revolutionary Gore-Tex® Active delivers new levels of breathable waterproof shell technology
- Reinforced in key wear areas
- DWR treated surfaces
- Micro fleece lined waist band with Velcro adjustment for maximum comfort and fit
- Rear hanging loop
- Fly zipper under protective stand
- Two bellow thigh pockets with extra durable laminated water resistant zippers
- Water resistant hip to hem side zippers
- Articulated knees
- Internal lower leg gaiters with silicon grip
- Reinforced insteps
GORE-TEX® Active 3-layer 99 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide 20D plain weave face with ePTFE membrane and light knitted backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >22,000mm. RET:<3
- Weight: 99 g/m²
GORE-TEX® Active 3-layer 120g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 36D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a light knitted backer
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >22,000 mm, RET: <6
- Weight: 120 g/m²
Schoeller® Keprotec® Reinforcement
- A highly durable Cordura®/Kevlar® mix fabric with exceptional tear and cut resistance. Used to protect insteps against crampons and ski edges. DWR treated surface.
- Material: 58% Polyamide Cordura®, 20% Kevlar®, 19% PU, reinforcement weave, bluesign®
- Weight: 240 g/m
|specificity||Surfaces traitées au DWR, Guêtres intérieures en bas de jambe avec silicone agrippant, homme…|
|Use||ski, Sports d'hiver, randonnée..|
|Material||GORE-TEX® Active 3 couches, Schoeller® Keprotec® Reinforcement|
|Range||Rando - Shell Layer|