You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hiking pants Flex is a new 2013 Swedish manufacturer Haglöfs.
This Soft Shell stretch pants, is robust and fully equipped perfect for hiking.
Haglöfs has planned during the design of ventilation zips on the thighs to regulate internal temperature during activities
The use of FlexAble ™ stretch fabric and membrane without giving it a perfect balance between resistance to wind and water, increased abrasion resistance and excellent breathability
The presence of internal gaiters lower leg with silicone gripping facilitates our protection in difficult terrain.
- Non membrane stretch FlexAble™ fabrics provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance, high abrasion resistance and excellent breathability
- Durable woven outer face with comfortable closed mesh backer
- DWR treated surfaces
- Offset side and inner leg seams for a chafe-free comfortable fit
- Snap waist closure, zippered fly and integrated webbing belt
- Removable elasticated, adjustable braces
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered rear pocket
- Thigh ventilation zippers to regulate temperature during activity
- Articulated knees for an optimized fit
- Internal lower leg gaiters with silicon grip
- Zippered leg openings for easy on and off
- Reinforced insteps
- Material: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane, Haglöfs unique fabric, 4-way stretch face, direct bonded to a 100% Polyester mesh backer
- Weight: 302 g/m²
Schoeller® Keprotec® Reinforcement
- A highly durable Cordura®/Kevlar® mix fabric with exceptional tear and cut resistance. Used to protect insteps against crampons and ski edges. DWR treated surface.
- Material: 58% Polyamide Cordura®, 20% Kevlar®, 19% PU, reinforcement weave, bluesign®
- Weight: 240 g/m²
|specificity||Zips de ventilation sur les cuisses pour réguler la température interne lors des activités, homme…|
|Use||Randonnée, Montagne, Trekking, ....|
|Material||FLEXABLE™ , Schoeller® Keprotec® Reinforcement|