You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Haglöfs Flint pants combines strength, flexibility and protection against the elements.
These pants four seasons is a reference to its soft shell range.
It is designed and developed in stretchable material to meet the outdoor use.
- Comfortable, form-fitted legs with articulated knees.
- Zippered fly with double button closure.
- Flat waist belt with laminated loop tunnel construction.
- Two front, two front thigh and one back pocket, all zippered.
- Schoeller® Keprotec® reinforced instep.
- Integrated, adjustable snow gaiter.
- Lower leg zipper for easy on and off.
FlexAble™ 205 g/m²
- Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane 4-way stretch double weave face, bluesign®
- Weight: 205 g/m²
FlexAble™ 277 g/m²
- Material: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane durable 4-way stretch ripstop weave.
- Weight: 277 g/m²
|specificity||FlexAble™ 205 g/m², FlexAble™ 277 g/m²|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Plein Air,...|