You have no items in your shopping cart.
The pull Bungy Q Top II comes on the market this year-end 2013.
This garment is part of the human intermediate layer range.
It is extremely durable, stretchy and durable and offers great versatility for all outdoor activities.
Its technical development and its versatility makes it a pull essential for outdoor activities.
Its design Polartec ® Power Stretch ® Pro ™ provides an excellent warmth / weight ratio with improved moisture wicking capabilities, this quality makes this sweater a great companion for winter outings.
It integrates the bluesign ® range (voluntary for textile manufacturers to improve their production to the highest possible environmental standards initiative. When we chose a bluesign fabric we are sure it meets our high demands on function, environment, health and safety. at Haglöfs, 90% or more products are made from bluesign ® certified materials).
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro™ provides an excellent warmth to weight ratio with enhanced wicking capabilities
- Next to skin comfort with a soft fabric and a smooth outer face for layering
- Stretch fabric throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- Single layer collar for bulk free layering
- Laminated inner placket
- Hidden half front zip for a clean look
- No shoulder seams to avoid chafing and for enhanced durability
- Flatlock seams throughout to reduce bulk and increase durability
- Thumb holes at the elastic cuffs to enhance fit and maximize heat retention
- Articulated sleeves
- Integrated single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Material: 53% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 9% Elastane flat knit stretch fleece with highly durable outer face and a brushed fleece backer, bluesign®
- Weight: 241 g/m²
|specificity||Labellisé Bluesign®, polaire, Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro,femme …|
|Use||randonnée, plein air, sport, quotidienne ...|