You have no items in your shopping cart.
The backpack Haglöfs Roc Rescue 40 is designed in collaboration with Alpine Rescue Switzerland.
It is a new model and it is the backpack more robust and reliable climbing Haglöfs offered by the manufacturer for such use.
The materials chosen for its design gives it exceptional strength.
Collaboration between the manufacturer and the Roc Rescue 40 Professional allows to be perfectly suited to rapid accessibility and numerous functions available for use in the mountains.
The integration of the Interact ™ suspension system includes a frame removable high density polyethylene 1.5 mm with a single reinforcement in 6061 and two glass fiber rods for stability and support.
It sports the logo DWR sign of a durable water repellent treatment to increase impermeability..
- Interact ™ suspension system. Featuring a removable 1.5 mm HDPE framesheet with a single 6061 aluminum stay and double biberglass rods for stability and support.
- Back panel with 3D mesh sections
- Stowable hip belt
- Top loading pack with zippered front opening.
- Spindrift collar with Haglöfs unique 1-Motion ™ opening system
- Daisy chains on front panel
- Stowable ice axe loops and elastic retrievers.
- Floating / detachable lid with double pocket and key holder
- Rain cover in separate lid pocket
- Reflective side-compression straps with durable 25 mm buckles
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Reflective printing
- Two mesh packers attached with velcro on inside of pack
- 840D Oxford
- 1600D Ballistic® Polyamide
|Material||840D Oxford - 1600D Ballistic® Polyamide|
|specificity||Developed together with Alpine Rescue Switzerland|