You have no items in your shopping cart.
Roc Ice is a backpack manufacturer's technical Haglöfs.
Its sturdy structure is designed for all intense activities in the mountains mainly in winter, such as mountaineering, ice climbing, ski touring ...
Roc Ice is bare on the outside to gain weight and to avoid being caught.
The volume of the bag is large enough to accept the additional equipment required for winter activities.
It is designed for storage with crampons and ice axes on the outside, easy and accessible.
- Interact™ suspension system. Featuring a removable 1,5 mm HDPE framesheet with a single 6061 aluminum stay and double glass fiber rods for stability and support.
- Thermoformed back-pad.
- Removable hipbelt.
- Expandable crampon pouch on front panel.
- Ice axe attachment incorporating a reinforced pick protection sleeve.
- Floating/detachable lid with water repellent zip-opening, double pockets and key holder.
- Rope-carry under lid.
- Spindrift collar with unique one motion opening system.
- Ski-tail loops on side panels for a-frame ski carry, doubles as gear-loops for quickdraws and carabiners.
- Winter adapted buckles.
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
- Hydration system compatible with internal sleeve and hose routers on shoulder straps.
- Reflective printing.
- Size: approx. 35 litres.
- 840D Oxford
- 400D Oxford
|Material||840D Oxford - 400D Oxford|
|Use||Montagne, Alpinisme, Escalade, Ski ...|
|specificity||Interact ™ système de suspension, Bluesign®, DWR|