You have no items in your shopping cart.
The manufacturer develops Lestra Bags-to-back in accordance with ergonomic constraints.
Lestra philosophy in its specifications are taken into account systematically as the essential quality of materials, comfort for the wearer and the preservation of a compact form.
Pharak hiking bag 55 is designed to provide maximun comfort to the user with its ergonomic back-ventilated with 6 shock pads.
This backpack is the large volume of replacement Vario 60.
The Pharak 55 is a backpack ideal for trekking practice.
- Polyester high tenacity with waterproof coating, chevron + ripstop reinforced funds.
- Adjustable straps and reinforced with ANATOMICAL abdominal
- 2 side pockets + mesh 2 gusset pockets with zip
- Large main compartment with chimney extension 20 cm -
- Low external pocket which allows access to the interior of the bag (separating)
- Large central opening which gives access to the interior of the bag
- Removable cap with pocket inner pocket and outer zip
- Ergonomic ventilated back with 6 pads shock absorbers, adjustable in height + 2 back bars of reinforcement. Compression straps
- Protective case with the rain.
- Padded belt with adjustable dampers cushions with removable zippered pocket.
|Material||Tissu polyester haute ténacité avec enduction imperméable, chevron + ripstop, fonds renforcé.|
|Use||Randonnée, Trekking, ...|