You have no items in your shopping cart.
Earth Hiking offers for this 2013 season the entrance to the range of Haglöfs sleeping bag in his Catalogue.
The Swedish manufacturer offers a new color and a new building for its superb range Zensor.
The range consists of products Zensor technically very sophisticated fiber ration exceptional heat.
The Zensor 1 S is a 1 season sleeping bag with excellent thermal characteristics.
It retains its shape mummy for better conservation of heat but changes color.
Zensor 1 S is designed for demanding customers who want a quality sleeping bag for occasional use in the mountains ..
Haglöfs used for the manufacture of this range of light materials on the outside and a polyamide fabric lining.
The weight is one of the best quality on the market.
- Available in two sizes, for heights up to 1.83 m and 2 m.
- All sizes feature a more secluded section at the bottom of the feet and to keep feet warm.
- Sarcophagus Cup
- Parties at the head and foot are R525 WP waterproof fabric.
- The end of the head is filled with fiber for extra comfort.
- Hood in three dimensions can be adjusted with one hand.
- Col adjustable thermal
- M 2 in the model is provided with a zipper YKK # 5 and bidirectional self-locking over the entire length of port type, whereas the model in 1.83 m is available in the left and right.
- Inside pocket.
- Suspension loops.
- Transport bag
Fabric Design :
- 20 D Water repellent ripstop polyamide R525 shell
- 20 D waterproof and breathable R525 WP Polyamide ripstop shell
- 20 D Ripstop Polyamide lining R525
- 210 D Oxford PA with PU-coating (stuff bag)
- Tri-Fusion ® fiber filling
|T°. Comfort||5 ºC|
|T°. Comfort Limit||0 ºC|
|T°. Extreme||- 15 ºC T|
|Weight||200 cm : environ 1100 g / 183 cm : environ 990 g|
|Use||sac 1 saison utilisable en montagne : bivouac, camping,|