You have no items in your shopping cart.
Earth Hiking offers for this 2013 season the entrance to the range of Haglöfs sleeping bag in his Catalogue.
The Swedish manufacturer offers a new color and a new building for its superb range Zensor.
The range consists of products Zensor technically very sophisticated fiber ration exceptional heat.
The Zensor 2 S is a sleeping bag two seasons, with excellent thermal characteristics.
It retains its shape mummy for better conservation of heat but changes color.
Zensor 2 S is designed for demanding customers who want a quality sleeping bag for regular use ..
Haglöfs used for the manufacture of this range of light materials on the outside and a polyamide fabric lining.
The weight is one of the best quality on the market.
- For two season conditions in Nordic Mountains.
- Available in two sizes, for persons up to 183 cm and 200 cm.
- All sizes has a higher insulation rated foot section and bottom chamber to keep feet warm.
- Head- and foot section has R525 WP fabric for waterproofness.
- Fiber filled peak at forehead adds comfort.
- Thermal construction with two layers on top and two layers in bottom.
- Three dimensional hood with single hand adjustment.
- Double baffles with improved zipguard.
- Adjustable thermal collar.
- 200 is available with left and 183 in both left and right, full size two-way self locking YKK #5 zipper. Left and right bag can be zipped together.
- Inside pocket.
- Hanging loops.
- Compression stuff bag.
Fabric Design :
- 20 D Water repellent ripstop polyamide R525 shell
- 20 D waterproof and breathable R525 WP Polyamide ripstop shell
- 20 D Ripstop Polyamide lining R525
- 210 D Oxford PA with PU-coating (stuff bag)
- Tri-Fusion ® fiber filling
|T°. Comfort||2 ºC|
|T°. Comfort Limit||- 3 ºC|
|T°. Extreme||- 18 ºC|
|Weight||200 cm : environ 1400 g / 183 cm : environ 1260 g|
|Use||bag used 2 season mountain: bivouac, camping, raid, bike ride|