You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Compact Light 350 is a lightweight bag with a weight of 854 g.
It is a down home Lestra gained notoriety with the polar expeditions.
This range is ideally suited to long run as plain example Chemins de Saint Jacques.
It is suitable for many users looking for a versatile product at a very affordable price.
- Double locking sliders (180 cm) with anti-cold flap and anti-jamming band, left or right, combinable.
- Outside pocket with closure.
- Ergonomic hood with reinforced insulation.
- Suspension straps.
- Bag water resistant micro ripstop with embroidered carrying handle.
Technical Data :
- H-shaped partitions Parallel assembly of the partitions
- Interior: Exterior and interior: Micro Ripstop Tactel, windproof, water repellent and stain-resistant.
- Filling: 350 g goose 85:15 nine (85% down 15% feather 600 cu in)
|T°. Comfort||18 / 7°C|
|T°. Comfort Limit||2°C|
|Packing dimension||24 X 16 cm|
|Compressed dimension||24 X 16 cm|