You have no items in your shopping cart.
Earth Hiking offers for this 2013 season the entrance to the range of Haglöfs sleeping bag in his Catalogue.
Sleeping bag range consists of technically sophisticated products.
The Lim 100 is a 1 season sleeping bag lightest range.
It caters for backpackers integers summer that emphasize the weight of their backpack for long raid with good thermal characteristics.
His training "sarcophagus" allows for better heat retention.
Lim 100 is available in two sizes to suit larger numbers.
Affordable price allow you to bring in all your summer adventures!
- Available in two sizes, for persons up to 183 cm and 200 cm.
- All sizes has a higher insulation rated foot section and bottom chamber to keep feet warm.
- Fiber filled hood facing channel adds comfort.
- Thermal construction with two layers on top and two layers in bottom.
- Hood with single hand adjustment.
- Zip baffle with improved zipguard.
- 200 cm is available with left and 183 cm in both left and right, full length two-way self locking YKK #5 zipper. Left and right bag can be zipped together.
- Inside pocket.
- Hanging loops.
- Compression stuff bag.
Fabric Design :
- 20 D Water repellent ripstop polyamide R525 shell
- 20 D Ripstop Polyamide lining R525
- 210 D Oxford PA with PU-coating (stuff bag)
|T°. Comfort||10 ºC|
|T°. Comfort Limit||6 ºC|
|T°. Extreme||- 7 ºC|
|Weight||200 cm : environ 750 g / 183 cm : environ 660 g|
|Use||bivouac, camping, raid, bike ride|