You have no items in your shopping cart.
The sleeping bag Celsius -18 ° is a great bag four seasons Nordisk range.
Nordisk appoints Celsius in honor of Anders Celsius, Swedish astronomer who in 1742 proposed the Celsius temperature scale.
For sleeping bag, the focus is on the temperature. It is composed of 90% goose down with construction of a "slanted wall" to optimize the conservation of natural temperatures and minimize heat loss.
The Celsius -18 ° provides us with broad shoulders, iso-collar and waterproof base.
These characteristics make it very functional in most conditions.
In addition, the "Silk Touch" lining makes the Celsius -18 ° extremely comfortable to spend the night in negative degrees Celsius and even the day elsewhere.
- Shell: 100% polyester ripstop
- Internal Fabric: 100% soft nylon
- Filling up: 90/10 Duck Down
- Bottom filling: 90/10 Duck Down
- Total weight Filling: approx:. 950 g / m²
- Comfort Temp: -10 ° C
- Limit Temp: -18 ° C
- Extreme Temp: -38 ° C
- Lightweight Options
- base waterproof
- Two in a compression bag included
- Head fitting
- 3D heat collars with thermal seams
- Cover with zip closure 3D thermal seams
- Crash protection Zipper
- inside pocket
- Zip covers
|T°. Comfort Limit||-18°C|
|Compressed dimension||50 x 25 cm|