You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fin Q the sleeveless jacket is a jacket Soft Shell.
The Fin Q is extensible and flexible for maximum protection.
Its membrane WINDSTOPPER ® Soft Shell allows him to offer us one of the best possible ratio between resistance water / wind.
Haglöfs uses for this jacket the DWR.
- Membrane WINDSTOPPER ® Soft Shell gives the best possible ratio between wind and water resistance water resistance and excellent thermal qualities and excellent breathability.
- The rear panel FlexAble ™ provides elasticity and breathability for comfort and good temperature control.
- DWR treated surfaces.
- Main zipper with double slider.
- Laminated chin guard and protection against the elements behind the main zipper.
- Sleeves offset seams on the shoulders and sides for comfort.
- Finishing elastic at armholes for warmth.
- A pocket at the chest with zip.
- Two pockets with zipper halfway to warm hands with mesh ventilation internepar.
- Adjusting one hand by cord around the hem.
3-layer WINDSTOPPER ®
- Material: 100% Polyester, plain weave, weft mechanical stretch with 100% polyester backer and ePTFE membrane.
- Performance: Moisture permeability: RET <8.
- Weight: 122 g / m²
FlexAble bluesign ® ™
- Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane stretch fabric plain weave, bluesign ®.
- Weight: 205 g / m²
|specificity||extensible, sans manche, femme …|
|Use||running, trail, randonnée ...|