You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a carbon probe manufacture Pieps.
Aluminium probe 260 is designed to validate initial research and determine the exact position of the victim.
The probe is designed to validate Pieps a first pin pointing and further for determining the position of a buried person. In collaboration with a beacon and a shovel it is at the recommended speed avalanche safety standard mountaineers or mountain rescuers.
Aluminium probe 260 is part of the essential equipment for your trips off the beaten track.
You choose the length and color!
|After a pin pointing DVA indicates the distance of the nearest transmission beacon.This is perpendicular to the surface of the snow.|
|Sampling grid form: Using a distance of 40-50 cm with the probe immersed in a form like a grid.|
|Once the victim is hit with the probe, hold it in the snow (orientation). Start shoveling on the side body (A: = deep burial to start).|
- Tubes in two colors consisting of a aluminum alloy that provides stability problems.
- Speed Cone special rapid expansion
- Latch for locking fast and reliable assembly of the probe effective
- Coating for perfect grip - even with winter gloves
- Centimeter scale to estimate burial depth and snow profiles
- Easy to attach with Velcro
- Space saving foldable
- Diameter Ø 12,5 mm
- Quick locking system
- Tubes: 6
- Maintenance: Clean the aluminum tubes PIEPS PROBE probe with a dry cloth after each use. Do not use greasy substances!
2 year warranty.
|specificity||Longueur repliée 42 cm - Longueur de sondage : max. 2,60 m|
|Various information||Inclus dans la boîte : Probe Aluminium, étui de rangement pour la sonde|