You have no items in your shopping cart.
The tent Nordland 2 PU Nordisk is part of the 2013 range of hiking tents.
The difference with the IF range is on three main points.
It is furnished without compromise to provide the user with comfort and the need for storage space, the outer fabric is polyester.
The arches of the tent PU are made of aluminum, it does not detract from the construction, wind tunnel, which adds a high wind stability and easy mounting.
The tent Nordland 2 PU has, from its construction in the front and rear, ample space allowing optimal airflow, ensuring excellent indoor climate when the weather does not allow other choice but to stay inside with a ground of 8000 mm water column.
The apse offers plenty of room for storage and cooking, and can even be turned into an extra living space.
In short :
- optimal ventilation
- Large apse for storage, kitchen or extended
- Construction of strong wind tunnel
- Extremely robust design
- Sliders doors with color code
- Storage pocket for easy tuck-away interior doors
- 3 seasons
Product Features :
- Texture Ext. 100% Polyester, Rip Stop, DWR
- Texture Int. 100% polyester, water-repellent
- Colone Water Canvas: 3000 mm
- Colone of ground water: 8000 mm
- Carpet floor: 100% Polyester, water repellent
- Wind Resistance: 22.5 m / s
- Poles: 3 pcs Aluminum - Diam.8.5
- Stakes: skewer Square (21 pieces)
- Exterieure Dimensions (cm): 425 x 165 x 110
- Room Dimensions (cm): 220 x 145
- Tablet Dimensions (cm): 15 x 55
- Height (cm): 110
- Number of people: 2
- Number of rooms: 1
|specificity||Ventilation optimale, Grandes abside pour le stockage, la cuisine|
|Use||Montagne, randonnée, chemin de Saint Jacques de Compostelle,...|