You have no items in your shopping cart.
Telemark 2 LW has won several awards for its technical and extreme lightweight construction, and despite striving for the lowest weight possible, there are no compromises on function nor comfort.
Inner pocket, ventilation through mechanical construction as well as mesh window, easy adjustable guy ropes, magnet closing and corner poles, which can convert the door into a tarp.
The technical construction and the choice of state-of-the-art fabrics and components has made Telemark 2 one of the most advanced tents in the world, and it is available with aluminium or carbon poles for lower weight.
Its construction is achievable in less than 5 min.
In Brief :
- Solid and robust construction
- Easy installation (see video below)
- Comfortable and spacious for this category
- Tunnel form
- Ultra-lightweight and compact
- Cover and integrated strap
- 10D ripstop nylon fabric
- Triangular mesh pockets inside the tent
- Optimal ventilation
- Door double layer
- Points of hook and loop fastener on the inner tent
- Fast magnet YKK zip closure
- Very high resistance to tearing
- Awning for luggage and equipment
Product Features :
- Number of people: 2
- Number of rooms: 1
- Height (cm): 106
- Exterior Dimensions (cm) 235 x 175 x 106 cm
- Interior Dimensions (cm): 220 x 135 x 100 cm
- Tablet Dimensions (cm): 12 x 41 cm
- Test the wind: 17,5 m / s
- Ropes: Cords 2mm Dyneema ultra-strong and lightweight
- Poles : 1 aluminium Diam. : 8.05 mm
- "Sardines" (Pegs): 4 Poles DAC aluminum V-Peg 9 g
- Weight: 950 g
Water Column :
- Flysheet : 3 000 mm
- Ground sheet : 8 000 mm
- Flysheet: 100% nylon / Rip Stop / Double side silicon layers 3
- Inner tent: 100% nylon breathable Rip Stop
- Outdoor Flooring: 100% nylon rip stop PU Coated
|specificity||Légère, résistance aux vents, fermeture aimantée ...|
|Dimension Transport||12 x 41 cm|