You have no items in your shopping cart.
Woman jacket Hood Shield Q is a windbreaker with hood Manufacturer Swedish Haglöfs.
It offers the same features as the jacket hood Shield Q surcharge.
Its lightness and breathability makes a jacket for intense activities: running, trail ...
Haglöfs uses this recycled polyester jacket as main subjects.
Zest of citizenship.
- Highly wind and water resistant yet highly breathable.
- Non membrane FlexAble™ back and underarm panel for maximum breathability and ease of movement.
- DWR treated surfaces.
- Zippered chest pocket into which the jacket can be stored.
- Zippered rear stash pocket.
- Laminated tricot lined wind flap and chin guard behind front zipper.
- Tricot lined high collar for extra comfort and cold protection.
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs with thumb loops.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Single hand adjustable elasticated waist.
- Reflective details; front, rear and sides.
Recycled Polyester 58 g/m²
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester, woven 30D mini ripstop, bluesign®
- Weight: 58 g/m²
FlexAble™ 80 g/m²
- Material: 52% Recycled Polyester, 48% Polyester plain weave fabric with a mechanical stretch.
- Weight: 80 g/m²
|specificity||légèreté, coupe-vent, 100% Polyester recyclé, capuche, femme …|
|Use||running, trail, randonnée, balade sur la plage, kitesurf ...|
|Various information||Haglöfs Recycled, Bluesign|
|Range||Intense - Shield Shells|