You have no items in your shopping cart.
Haglöfs we propose a new jacket to the classic look, but the outstanding feature Scramble.
This model technique is waterproof, extremely lightweight and more breathability and extraordinary compactness.
It is conceived, designed, designed to fit all outdoor activities in all weather conditions. (excluding winter).
It can be used for cycling during ascent passes his back pocket with waterproof and lower back lengthened.
You will enjoy during descents mythical passes of the Pyrenees example (chauvinism).
The Scramble is made with revolutionary new Gore-Tex ® Active Shell.
- Revolutionary Gore-Tex® Active Shell delivers new levels of breathable waterproof shell technology
- Innovative pattern construction
- DWR treated surface
- Laminated tricot chin guard and full length weather guard behind main zip
- Raise rear collar with elasticated shock cord adjustment for enhanced weather protection
- Laminated zippered chest pocket
- Zippered rear storage pocket with weatherproof over flap and magnetic closure
- Longer length, articulated sleeves with shaped elasticated cuffs
- Dropped rear hem with partial silicon grip on lower hem
- Elasticated side and rear hem adjustment with flat front facings for less bulk if cycling
- Reflective detailing front and rear
- Centre back length – 75,5 cm women’s, size M
GORE-TEX® Active 3-layer 105 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide double ripstop 30D face with ePTFE membrane and light knitted backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >22,000mm. RET:<3
- Weight: 105 g/m²
|specificity||Gore-Tex® Active Shell, DWR, femme …|
|Use||Bike, mountain, outdoor sports, town ...|
|Material||GORE-TEX® Active 3-layer 105 g/m²|